GIS-Professional with Focus on web-based Application Development
The GIS-Professional is responsible for:
- Configuring and developing web applications using ESRI technologies, such as Experience Builder and the respective frameworks applied within the ESRI Ecosystem.
- Designing the respective user interfaces, ensuring that they are user-friendly, intuitive, visually appealing and that they meet the requirements of the organization and its users.
Further responsibilities (according to individual project scope):
- Collecting, cleaning and organizing large amounts of spatial and non-spatial data from various sources such as maps, big data repositories, data-streams and other spatial databases.
- Using advanced data analysis / machine learning techniques to analyze spatial data, identify patterns and trends as well as make predictions about future events and outcomes.
- Working with ArcGIS-Server to make Geo-Data available to others in the organization or consume them in web applications using GIS-Services (create, publish, administer those).
- Working with other professionals such as GIS-Analysts and Geodata Engineers or GIS-Developers in an agile fashion to support their work with your advanced analysis and development expertise.
- Communicating the results of data analysis and machine learning projects to a non-technical audience using clear and effective visualizations and explanations.
- Experience with web-app front-end design and configuration (using ESRI Experience Builder / WebApp Builder)
- Familiarity with further open-source APIs, such as openlayers and leaflet will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with agile development, version control system tools (e.g. git) and CI/CD procedures is nice to have.
- Extensive GIS knowledge (data processing, spatial analytics, visualization) and experience with ESRI technologies.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org για βιογραφικά στα αγγλικά
Επωνυμία Εταιρίας: Vodafone
Ιστοσελίδα Εταιρίας: https://vodafone.gr/
Επιστημονικά πεδία: Επιστήμες Περιβάλλοντος/Τροφίμων-Διατροφής/Ωκεανογραφίας,Πολυτεχνική Σχολή
Επιτρέπονται οι Αιτήσεις: Όχι